Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Does Holy Chicken still exist?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Table of Contents:
- What city has the best hot dog?
- Which country is famous for hotdog?
- What country eats the most hot dogs?
- Are hot dogs a sandwich?
- What is the world's best sandwich?
- What was the first ever sandwich?
- Why isn't a burger called a sandwich?
- Is hotdog a sandwich questions?
What city has the best hot dog?
Buffalo, New York
Which country is famous for hotdog?
|A cooked hot dog in a bun with mustard, relish, and ketchup|
|Alternative names||Frankfurter, frank, wiener, weenie, tube steak, sausage, banger, coney|
|Place of origin||Germany (early version) United States (modern version)|
What country eats the most hot dogs?
the southern United States
Are hot dogs a sandwich?
According to Merriam-Webster, a sandwich is "two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between." By that definition, hot dogs seem to qualify as sandwiches. ... "A hot dog is not a sandwich," he said.
What is the world's best sandwich?
Our Favorite Sandwiches Around the World
- Smoked Meat Sandwich (Canada) At restaurants like Schwartz's in Montreal, Smoked Meat Sandwiches are more than big enough to share. ...
- Banh Mi (Vietnam) ...
- Bifana (Portugal) ...
- Katsu Sando (Japan) ...
- Fischbrötchen (Germany) ...
- Trapizzino (Italy) ...
- Acarajé (Brazil) ...
- Jianbing (China)
What was the first ever sandwich?
The earliest recognizable form of a sandwich may be the Korech or “Hillel sandwich” that is eaten during Jewish Passover. Hillel the Elder, a Jewish leader and rabbi who lived in Jerusalem during the time of King Herod (circa 110 BC), first suggested eating bitter herbs inside unleavened matzo bread.
Why isn't a burger called a sandwich?
A burger is not called a sandwich because it isn't sandwich. A sandwich is made by putting a filling, traditionally sliced meat, but now anything goes, between 2 slices of cut bread. ... So any form of patty or similar, in a bun, gets called a burger. But the patties can also be called burgers on their own.
Is hotdog a sandwich questions?
A sandwich can be considered two slices of bread with anything in between. But, hot dogs are different in that the slices of bread are not completely separated. While the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council released a statement in 2015 saying that a hot dog was in fact "not a sandwich", the question still remains.
- What goes with stroganoff?
- Can I add water to my beef stew?
- Why do Oreos taste so good with milk?
- What is the best cherry?
- What do I use if I don't have vanilla?
- How do I cook precooked ribs in the oven?
- Can you store uncooked meringue?
- Can jackfruit be poisonous?
- How much pasta is needed for a crowd?
- How much time does it take for rice to cook?
- Do you peel zucchini when shredding?
- Why do green smoothies make you poop?
- What temperature do you cook a raw ham?
- Can I make mashed potatoes ahead of time and reheat?
- Which is healthier quail or chicken?
- How long does purple broccoli take to grow?
- What are the benefits of sour orange?
- What temperature is roast lamb cooked at?
- Can I use self raising flour for pasta?
- How long do shipped lobsters last?