Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Holy Chicken still exist?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Why is there a shortage of lemon curd?
Table of Contents:
- What do they call German chocolate cake in German?
- Why do they call it German chocolate?
- Why are there no snakes in Europe?
- Is there bears in Germany?
- What kind of poisonous snakes do they have in Germany?
- What is the most poisonous snake in Europe?
- Does Germany have poisonous spiders?
- Are there wolves in the Black Forest Germany?
- What predators are in Germany?
- What animals live in the Black Forest Germany?
What do they call German chocolate cake in German?
German chocolate cake
|A German chocolate cake|
|Alternative names||German's chocolate cake|
|Created by||Mrs. George Clay|
|Main ingredients||Chocolate cake, icing (egg yolks, evaporated milk, coconut and pecan)|
Why do they call it German chocolate?
The name comes from Sam German — who was either an American or an Englishman, depending on what you read. In 1852, he invented a style of sweet baking chocolate for the Baker's chocolate company. The company named it after him, but "German's Chocolate" didn't become well-known until 1957.
Why are there no snakes in Europe?
Ireland, like pretty much all places without native snakes, never had them to begin with. Some regions are simply too frigid for them. As cold-blooded ectotherms, they rely on their environment to control their body temperature, so few species can live too close to the poles—at least for now.
Is there bears in Germany?
The brown bear was considered extinct in Germany after the last bear was shot in 1835 in the Bavarian Alps near Ruhpolding. ... There have been no further bear sightings in Germany since Bruno, although this looks set to change.
What kind of poisonous snakes do they have in Germany?
In Germany there are only two venomous snakes, the European adder and the European aspis viper (asp).
What is the most poisonous snake in Europe?
common European adder
Does Germany have poisonous spiders?
Contrary to North America, where a small number of extremely venomous spiders exist, such as the black widow and the brown recluse, spiders in Germany are not as dangerous. All spiders are more or less venomous to other animals. ... One spider in Germany able to deliver painful bites to humans is the yellow sac spider.
Are there wolves in the Black Forest Germany?
There is one known wolf with a fixed territory in the Northern Black Forest, and there have been several reported sightings of other wolves in the area. Wolves are migrating back to Germany.
What predators are in Germany?
Humans have replaced bears and wolves as Germany's top predator.
What animals live in the Black Forest Germany?
The Black Forest area in Germany is home to a wide variety of animals species and wildlife including deer, foxes rabbits, badgers, squirrels, owls, elk, and buzzards among others.
- How do I choose a good pasta maker?
- Where can I buy Allens seasoned Italian green beans?
- Do they eat pumpkin pie in England?
- Why is duck medium rare?
- Is ground pork sausage bad for you?
- Is horseradish good for thyroid?
- Are okra good for you?
- Which brand of toaster oven is best?
- How do you know if crab is bad?
- Is it OK to drink honey with hot water?
- Can you make graham cracker crust with stale graham crackers?
- How do you make fruit pudding?
- How do you get rid of trichinosis at home?
- Is kielbasa a processed meat?
- Why did my gumbo spoil?
- Should you inject your turkey the night before?
- Will cornbread make you gain weight?
- What spices to put in spaghetti sauce?
- Does Salt Kill catfish?
- Why do circus peanuts taste like banana?