Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Table of Contents:
- Why is curry unhealthy?
- Is biryani a junk food?
- Can I eat chicken biryani everyday?
- Is biryani better than pizza?
- Can we eat biryani at night?
- Is chicken biryani bad for cholesterol?
- Is coconut bad for cholesterol?
- What is a good breakfast for high triglycerides?
Why is curry unhealthy?
A single portion of takeaway curry can contain over 1,000 calories and a huge amount of saturated fat, salt and sugar. You'd need to cycle for about three hours to burn it off. The best way to enjoy your favourite dishes is to ditch the takeaway and make your own.
Is biryani a junk food?
Biryani provides balance to nutrients like carb, protein, fat, vitamins, minerals and fibre, which is healthy for health. ... Although it is high in fat, it is less unhealthy than junk food.
Can I eat chicken biryani everyday?
Biryani is good as long as you have it in limits. Ordering everyday would be a disaster as the risk of cholesterol or obesity is inevitable. After having the biryani, take a walk and have rose oolong tea after 30 minutes. This helps in eliminating the fat.
Is biryani better than pizza?
Answer. Biryani, because it does not have bread and unhealthy cheese like pizza. But it clearly depends on how you make it.
Can we eat biryani at night?
“Conversely, night is when hormone production is higher and acid production is lower. So your body is not geared up to digest food. This can also cause heartburn,” he adds. Another slightly more painful condition that can result from eating heavy food like biryani at night is called nocturnal oesophagitis.
Is chicken biryani bad for cholesterol?
“If you are ordering Biryani, call for chicken biryani, as it has less cholesterol than mutton. Eat more chicken and cut down on eating rice to not more than one cup.”
Is coconut bad for cholesterol?
Myth: Coconut oil is a heart-healthy cooking alternative. The reality: Coconut oil has been shown to raise cholesterol levels — the good and the bad kinds — more than other plant-based oils like olive or canola. And in truth, medium-chain triglycerides make up only a small amount of the fatty acids in coconut oil.
What is a good breakfast for high triglycerides?
Here are some ideas for swapping triglyceride-heavy foods for healthier fiber-filled options: For breakfast, have a bowl of steel-cut oats with berries (especially blackberries and blueberries) instead of a bagel or sweet cereal. At lunch, try a salad with plenty of veggies and garbanzo beans.
- Why is it called Picante Sauce?
- How do you use Zatarain's Fish Fry mix?
- What is cream of tartar used for?
- Is the L pronounced in Almond?
- What time is good to drink pomegranate juice?
- What goes good in chili?
- Are egg noodles Keto?
- Is drinking chicory good for you?
- How do you make V8 taste better?
- Can you melt chocolate chips for dipping?
- Can I eat 2 persimmon a day?
- Do you have to rinse corned beef before you cook it?
- Does Kroger have good meat?
- Is black cod fishy?
- Is there sauce in a stromboli?
- What goes with chicken and dumplings for dinner?
- Is it OK to cook parsley?
- How do you keep a flourless cake from falling?
- Can diabetic eat mayonnaise?
- How do you cook frozen pinto beans?