Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Table of Contents:
- Why do I smell poop in my nose?
- What if I smell burnt toast?
- Why do I smell burning rubber at night?
- Why do I keep smelling poop?
Why do I smell poop in my nose?
If you have, you may have experienced phantosmia—the medical name for a smell hallucination. Phantosmia odors are often foul; some people smell feces or sewage, others describe smelling smoke or chemicals. These episodes can be sparked by a loud noise or change in the flow of air entering your nostrils.
What if I smell burnt toast?
Smelling burnt toast is a common type of phantom smell. It can be a sign of a serious medical condition. If you smell burnt toast, even if the smell is only temporary or comes and goes, see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Browse local neurologists using the FindCare tool.
Why do I smell burning rubber at night?
Some people refer to this as a urine or burning rubber smell. This could be something electrical in the home overheating and melting its insulating plastic or rubber—which could lead to a fire. The most likely culprit is an appliance, such as a dishwasher, washing machine or an air conditioner.
Why do I keep smelling poop?
If you have, you may have experienced phantosmia – the medical name for a smell hallucination. Phantosmia odours are often foul; some people smell faeces or sewage, others describe smelling smoke or chemicals. These episodes can be sparked by a loud noise or change in the flow of air entering your nostrils.
- Should a martini be shaken or stirred?
- What Rum is best for daiquiris?
- What condiments do you put on pulled pork sandwiches?
- Can dried mushrooms go bad?
- What is the best noodle for chicken soup?
- Are pizza ovens dangerous?
- Can I lose weight on 1200 calories a day?
- What's the difference between hollandaise and bearnaise sauce?
- Where is Tres Leches Cake most popular?
- What is Vermont's state pie?
- What can I do with whey from ricotta?
- Why is Pate GREY?
- Where did spanakopita originate?
- Is it bad to eat raw garlic everyday?
- Can I soak wood chips in apple juice?
- Do eggs taste the same in the microwave?
- Is Polish kielbasa spicy?
- What temperature are country style ribs done?
- What can you use instead of escarole in Italian wedding soup?
- How much bread crumbs is 2 slices of bread?