Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Does mulled wine get you drunk?
Is eggnog supposed to be hot or cold?
Is egg drop soup good for upset stomach?
Is drinking Bovril good for you?
Table of Contents:
- What gives fish a fishy taste?
- Why is fish smelly?
- Why do guys smell bad down there?
- Why does my breath smell like poop when I wake up?
- What do colors of vomit mean?
- Can you poop with a tampon in?
- Do tampons hurt if I'm a virgin?
- Does healthy poop float or sink?
- How much poop is in your body?
What gives fish a fishy taste?
Fish tastes "fishy" when it hasn't been handled properly. ... Juices from the raw fish can transfer bacteria onto the cooked or ready-to-eat fish. For frozen seafood, look for frost or ice crystals. This is a sign that the fish has been stored for a long time or thawed and refrozen.
Why is fish smelly?
The problem, or stink, arises when fish are killed and bacteria and fish enzymes convert TMAO into trimethylamine (TMA), which gives off the characteristic fishy odor. This chemical is especially common in the flesh of cold-water surface-dwelling fish like cod.
Why do guys smell bad down there?
Smegma. Smegma can occur in uncircumcised males, causing dead skin cells, fluids, and oils to build up. As a result, smegma that is thick, whitish, and has a strong odor can build up underneath the foreskin. Excess buildup can cause swelling, redness, and discomfort.
Why does my breath smell like poop when I wake up?
Sinus and respiratory infections can cause your breath to smell like feces. These can be caused by bronchitis, viral colds, strep throat, and more. When bacteria move from your nose into your throat, it can cause your breath to have an incredibly unpleasant odor.
What do colors of vomit mean?
Why vomit changes color Oftentimes, its color will change as your body progresses through each stage of the underlying condition. For example, vomit as a result of the stomach flu may start as green or yellow and progress to orange. Vomiting that only lasts one or two days usually isn't considered serious.
Can you poop with a tampon in?
If you're one of the chosen few who can poop without losing a tampon, there's no reason to change your tampon unless you get poop on the string. Feces can contain harmful bacteria and can cause vaginal infections if it accidentally gets on the tampon string.
Do tampons hurt if I'm a virgin?
Tampons work just as well for girls who are virgins as they do for girls who have had sex. And even though using a tampon can occasionally cause a girl's hymen to stretch or tear, it does not cause a girl to lose her virginity. (Only having sex can do that.) ... That way the tampon should slip in easier.
Does healthy poop float or sink?
Healthy Poop (Stool) Should Sink in the Toilet Floating stools are often an indication of high fat content, which can be a sign of malabsorption, a condition in which you can't absorb enough fat and other nutrients from the food you're ingesting.
How much poop is in your body?
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) the average man in the U.S. weighs 195.
- How do you thicken chocolate pudding pie?
- How long should you let roast beef rest?
- What is colada mean in English?
- Can I fry in coconut oil?
- Why does hibiscus make you poop?
- Do you eat the stems of morel mushrooms?
- When should you not use lemons?
- Why Catholics should not eat pork?
- What is the best fish for non fish eaters?
- Why is radicchio so expensive?
- Do turmeric and paprika go together?
- Can I plant seeds from store bought squash?
- Should you refrigerate caramel apples?
- Do you drink Pimms straight?
- How do you keep chicken moist after cooking?
- Can I use expired fried onions?
- How long does it take for homemade yogurt to set?
- How long does dried morels last?
- How hot can you heat coconut oil?
- How do you germinate sunflower seeds fast?