Can I bake a cake without oil?
If you're baking and need an oil substitute, applesauce, fruit puree, butter, yogurt, mayo or even avocado can do the trick. If you've never used an oil replacement in a cake, give it a try — you may decide you like how it alters the flavor, texture or nutritional profile of the baked item.
Can you replace oil with butter in cakes?
You can absolutely substitute butter for the vegetable oil. Use the same quantity specified in the directions (for example, if it calls for 1/3 cup of oil, use 5 1/3 tablespoons of butter). Melt it down, then let it cool a bit. You might not ever go back to oil!
How many calories are in a Starbucks lemon loaf?
Why did my lemon loaf fall?
Her first guess is that there is too much sugar in the recipe. Other possible causes include too much shortening, too little baking powder or just underbaking. Try cutting down on the sugar and see what happens. Your turn.
What is the real name for the pink drink?
Strawberry Açaí Refreshers
Is the pink drink coffee?
The short answer is yes, the Pink Drink has caffeine. But it's not from espresso or regular coffee! You might be surprised to learn that the caffeine in a Pink Drink comes from an unexpected ingredient.
What milk at Starbucks has the least calories?
Starbucks always uses whole milk unless otherwise requested, but stores also carry 2% milk, nonfat milk, soy milk, coconut milk, and almond milk. Subbing almond milk for full-fat milk on a tall latte can save you 80 calories, and almond milk is also the best low carb, low calorie, and low fat milk on the menu.
- What should you not eat when it's hot outside?
- What is a good mixer with Jameson whiskey?
- What is the best way to preserve jalapeno peppers?
- Can I use heavy cream instead of double cream?
- Is lentil pasta healthy?
- Can you freeze spaghetti with meat sauce?
- What are the ingredients in a mojito drink?
- What is the difference between white sugar and icing sugar?
- Are there vegetarians in Africa?
- Which type of onion is healthiest?
Most popular articles
- Can we take milk during weight loss?
- Are pinto beans vegetables?
- What does the Cape buffalo eat?
- How much money does Bethenny Frankel have?
- Does homemade vinaigrette go bad?
- How do you make mint chocolate chip ice cream from scratch?
- What is the best cocktail cherry?
- Can I eat kale raw?
- What is the best old fashioned syrup?
- Can babies eat pancakes?