What is the reddest tomato?
|Like a red tomato|
What's the difference between green tomatoes and red tomatoes?
There are two types of green tomatoes, those that are green when fully ripe (generally heirloom varieties), and yes, unripe tomatoes. ... Unripe (red) tomatoes will be pale green all over, feel nearly solid and will have a more acidic or tart flavor.
Are orange tomatoes good for you?
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Food scientists at Ohio State University in Columbus have grown a special variety of orange tomatoes that may be healthier than garden-variety red tomatoes. The orange tomatoes contain a type of lycopene that is more readily used by the body than the type found in red tomatoes, they report.
What color tomato is the healthiest?
Can I eat a orange tomato?
With their inherently sweet flavor, Orange cherry tomatoes are great for eating fresh, but they can also be used in nearly any recipe that calls for cherry tomatoes.
Are yellow tomatoes as healthy as red tomatoes?
Yellow tomatoes have more niacin and folate; red tomatoes have more vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid, and so on. But there is one significant nutrient, reported in some studies to be a powerful antioxidant that may help prevent cancer, that is found in red tomatoes but not in others: lycopene.
Are yellow tomatoes the same as red tomatoes?
The main difference between red and yellow tomatoes simply is their colour. This also causes their compositions to be slightly different. They contain different molecules, simply because it's these molecules that change the colour.
What do yellow leaves on tomato plant mean?
There are many reasons why a tomato plant's leaves turn yellow. Under-watering and over-watering can both cause yellowing leaves, as well as nitrogen deficiencies in the soil, a lack of sunlight on the bottom leaves, or a possible disease (which tomatoes have plenty of).
- Is cream of broccoli soup vegan?
- What cookies are vegetarian?
- What side dish goes with stir fry?
- What can I use in place of orgeat syrup?
- Is watermelon good in water?
- How long does it take to cook rice?
- Is almond bark made with milk?
- What is pizza with just sauce called?
- Is coleslaw good for the gut?
- How long does Tom Collins last in fridge?
Most popular articles
- Is St Germain the same as elderflower?
- How do you make drip cold brew?
- What goes with soba noodles?
- What is better acorn squash or butternut squash?
- Is white whole wheat flour good for diabetics?
- What is typically on a gyro?
- Can you pickle okra after freezing?
- Can you add peppermint essence to chocolate?
- What can you replace allspice with?
- How do you pickle dill?