What can you do with left over hummus?
10 Things to Do with Hummus
- Hummus-Beef Burgers. Cook 1/2 finely chopped red onion in olive oil until softened. ...
- Hummus-Sesame Noodles. ...
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad Cups. ...
- Hot and Buttery Chickpea Dip. ...
- Chicken and Hummus Brown Rice Casserole. ...
- Hummus Flatbread Pizza with Greek Salad. ...
- Chickpea Croquettes. ...
- Romaine Salad with Orange-Hummus Dressing.
Can you freeze hummus homemade?
You can absolutely freeze hummus. Freezing hummus is as easy as freezing any other foods. ... Freeze your hummus in an airtight, freezer-safe container and make sure you don't fill it all the way to the top because it will expand as it freezes.
How Long Will homemade hummus last?
Can I eat out of date hummus?
Store-bought hummus that is stored properly — that is, lid securely on the container to keep out moisture and bacteria and refrigerated — can last anywhere from three to 10 days past the "use by" date, while a homemade version should be eaten within three to five days of making it.
What can I dip in hummus healthy?
Best Foods to Dip in Hummus
- Bell peppers.
- Crackers (wheat, veggie)
- Tortilla chips.
- Pita bread.
- Did Rosanna Pansino attend culinary school?
- How do you eat Trader Joe's romesco dip?
- How do you know when a fried egg is cooked enough?
- What is tart yogurt made of?
- Which is the best risotto rice?
- What is the most interesting food?
- Can I use tomato puree instead of tomato sauce?
- How do you melt coconut butter?
- Is ginger beer the same as kombucha?
- How many calories are in low fat coleslaw?
Most popular articles
- How many calories are in a falafel ball?
- How do you make Teavana tea at home?
- Is Qdoba brown rice vegan?
- What does Fazools mean?
- How many calories are in a sweet potato fries?
- Does chia seeds have flavor?
- Do copper mugs change the taste?
- What can I make with fresh mint?
- Is there tomato in hot sauce?
- What kind of cherry goes in an old fashioned?