How would you describe collard greens?
Collards are members of the cabbage family (Brassica oleracea), and a staple side dish in Southern cooking. They feature dark green leaves and tough stems that need to be removed before eating. The flavor of collards is a cross between cabbage and hearty kale, similar to Swiss chard.
Are Vital Greens healthy?
A rich source of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, iron and essential acids, which is why so many super food vegetables are a rich green colour. Vital Just Greens will give you the green plant nutrients you need for optimum health.
Can kids have vital all in one?
For Children under 12 years, due to the detoxing herbs, we would recommend talking to your health care practitioner before taking Vital All-In-One. Or take as directed by your practitioner.
What are super greens?
A super greens, (or greens powder or greens drink) is made up of dehydrated, freeze-dried raw ingredients. It normally consists of; green vegetables. grasses. algae.
What is spirulina good for?
10 Health Benefits of Spirulina
- Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many Nutrients. ...
- Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties. ...
- Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels. ...
- Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation. ...
- May Have Anti-Cancer Properties. ...
- May Reduce Blood Pressure. ...
- Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis. ...
- May Be Effective Against Anemia.
- What kind of food goes with mimosas?
- Can I freeze broccoli cheese casserole?
- Are shells vegetarian?
- What are peanut potatoes?
- What kind of drink is Fresca?
- What are the colors for Cinco de Mayo?
- Is Brandy good for cough and cold?
- Is one shallot both halves?
- How is oat flour healthier than regular flour?
- Is farro the same as Emmer?
Most popular articles
- What can I use for a pizza base?
- What is good with stuffed peppers?
- Which muesli brand is healthiest?
- What can I use instead of carrots in coleslaw?
- How do you rinse a cocktail glass with absinthe?
- What are jarred peppers?
- What is Pizzoli?
- What kind of bread do they eat in Greece?
- How do you cook oats in a slow cooker?
- How do you know when fries are done in deep fryer?