What are the healthiest tomatoes?
- Botanist James Wong has revealed that baby plum tomatoes are the healthiest variety of tomato as they contain the most phytonutrients.
- Beefsteak tomatoes do not contain as many nutrients as baby plum tomatoes, according to James Wong.
What state produces the most cucumbers?
Florida is by far the leading producing state for all types of fresh cucumbers; whereas Michigan is the leading state producing cucumber varieties best suited for pickling. There are more cucumber varieties grown for pickle production, than for all combined fresh markets.
Which state produces the most apples?
Are apples grown in all 50 states?
Apples are grown commercially in 36 states. Apples are grown in all 50 states.
Which state produces the most fruit?
What crop is grown in all 50 states?
What state has the best agriculture?
What is the best state to grow vegetables?
California is by far the dominant US produce-growing state—source of (large PDF) 81 percent of US-grown carrots, 95 percent of broccoli, 86 percent of cauliflower, 74 percent of raspberries, 91 percent of strawberries, etc.
Which state has the richest soil?
What state is best for home gardening?
Here is our list of the top 10 states for “gardening” search activity on Google from 2011 through 2015.
- Maine. ...
- Idaho. ...
- Alaska. Google Trends Score: 79. ...
- Wyoming. Google Trends Score: 76. ...
- Washington. Google Trends Score: 73. ...
- Utah. Google Trends Score: 70. ...
- New Mexico. Google Trends Score: 68. ...
- New Hampshire. Google Trends Score: 66.
What is the best state to have a garden?
Vegetable Garden According to USDA Economic Research Service, the top five states in vegetable production are California, Idaho, Washington, Wisconsin, and Florida.
- What can diabetics eat at Starbucks?
- Is it healthy to eat oatmeal for dinner?
- Why are they called Morning Glory Muffins?
- What is wheat thin crust pizza in Dominos?
- What do you drink bourbon with?
- Can you use Campari for Aperol Spritz?
- Can you get sick from eating raw biscuit dough?
- Can you mix coconut milk and coconut cream?
- How do you melt almond bark on the stove without a double boiler?
- What is in an everything bagel?
Most popular articles
- Can you use tomato juice in place of tomato sauce?
- What is wild rice blend made of?
- Can Hershey's chocolate syrup be heated?
- Are there any vitamins in cucumbers?
- How many calories is Japanese ginger dressing?
- Are oat and honey bars healthy?
- Should I warm bearnaise sauce?
- How do you dry tofu for frying?
- Is it weird to eat vegetables for breakfast?
- What is the difference between a soy burger and a veggie burger?