How do you eat healthy at a potluck?
Potluck survival guide
- Bring a healthy dish of your own to share with others and to enjoy yourself.
- Don't hang around the food table or sit near the food.
- Focus on mingling and socializing. ...
- Carry around a glass of water with a fruit slice in it, or other low- or no-cal beverage, and sip it as you mingle.
What are some sides for a cookout?
55 Next-Level Barbecue Salads & Sides
- of 55. Corn Salad. The quintessential summer salad. ...
- of 55. Italian Pasta Salad. ...
- of 55. Buffalo Chicken Salad. ...
- of 55. Watermelon Feta Salad. ...
- of 55. Homemade Coleslaw. ...
- of 55. Grilled Corn. ...
- of 55. Avocado, Tomato, and Corn Salad. ...
- of 55. Pimiento Cheese Pasta Salad.
What is a good side dish to serve with hot dogs?
From classic coleslaw to terrific grilled corn on the cob, here are our favorite simple sides to serve with hot dogs.
- Corn on the Cob with Seasoned Salts. ...
- Classic Cole Slaw. ...
- Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables, Parsley and Feta. ...
- Three-Cheese Mini Macs. ...
- Classic Potato Salad. ...
- Bistro Fries. ...
- Corn and Green Bean Salad.
What is a good side dish with hamburgers and hotdogs?
- of 16 Grill-Baked Potatoes with Chive Butter.
- of 16 15 Summery Sides for Hamburgers and Hot Dogs.
- of 16 Mexican Grilled-Corn Salad with Citrus Aioli.
- of 16 Baked Beans with Maple-Glazed Bacon.
- of 16 Watermelon Salad with Mint and Lime.
- of 16 Peach-and-Fennel Slaw.
- of 16 Smoky Glazed Asparagus.
How much pork is in a slider?
2oz pork per dinner-roll sized slider is very generous. While "generous" is visually appealing and usually a good thing, you have to remember that you're cooking for a wedding, and not a picnic where everyone's wearing t-shirts. You don't want the sliders so overstuffed that they'll spill on to your guests' clothes.
What toppings are good on pulled pork sandwiches?
The Best Toppings for Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Horseradish Sauce: Mix together sour cream or Greek yogurt with prepared horseradish for a hot flavor bite.
- Classic Coleslaw: A simple slaw with a vinegar tang gives a crunchy bite to these succulent sandwiches.
How much meat do I need for 150 people?
150 people @ 1/4 pp = 37.
How many people will 50 lbs of meat feed?
|FOOD||SERVE 25||SERVE 50|
|Chicken or turkey breast||8–9 pounds||16–18 pounds|
|Fish (fillets or steaks)||7-½ pounds||15 pounds|
|Hamburgers||6-½–9-½ pounds||13–15 pounds|
- Should you chop pecans before roasting?
- Is confectioners sugar the same as white sugar?
- Can you use any whiskey for a whiskey sour?
- Can you freeze wassail?
- What does toddy mean?
- What can you do with salad greens?
- How long to water bath can hot pepper relish?
- What is the difference between chocolate bark and chocolate chips?
- How do you cook rice in your house?
- What alcohol goes with black coffee?
Most popular articles
- How long can I keep cucumbers before making pickles?
- What juice can you mix with fireball?
- Do you husk corn before grilling?
- Is butter good on a sandwich?
- What are garden salsa peppers?
- How do you preserve pickles in a jar?
- Is icing and powdered sugar the same?
- Should you eat vegetables for breakfast?
- How do you make dry beans soft?
- What can you use instead of confectioner sugar?