What can I do with lots of watermelon?
Read on and discover the many ways you can make the most out of your watermelon and use up every drop:
- Make a refreshing watermelon drink. ...
- Turn it into 2 fruit bowls. ...
- Grill the watermelon. ...
- Make a salsa. ...
- Prepare a refreshing watermelon sorbet. ...
- Share a smoothie. ...
- Shake up a cocktail. ...
- Make a watermelon icicle.
Can I mix milk with watermelon?
According to Ayurveda, watermelon and milk are of 'viruddh' or opposite nature. Milk is said to be of 'madhur' or sweet nature, while watermelon is more towards the citric nature. Hence, combining these two together might lead to stomach issues and digestive problems.
Can you freeze watermelon?
To freeze watermelons, cut the fruit open. You can cube the melon, freeze it in big chunks, or use a melon baller or spoon to create small balls. ... After the watermelon is frozen solid, pack the pieces into freezer bags or containers.
How do you keep watermelons fresh longer?
For Long-Term Storage Remove the rind, cut the melon into pieces, and then freeze in a single layer on a baking sheet until solid. Store in an airtight container or zip-top freezer bag for up to six months.
How long will a watermelon last uncut?
How do you keep watermelon from going bad?
The best way to store watermelon after it's been cut is in the fridge. If you've got slices or cubes, put them in a sealable container. If it's a portion of the whole watermelon, still in the rind, cover the pink part with plastic wrap.
- How long is cooked rice safe in fridge?
- Why did my zucchini bread fall?
- How do I make store bought tomato sauce better?
- How do you make an oatmeal bar?
- How does Michael Solomonov make hummus in 5 minutes?
- What does kale salad taste like?
- Is Freekeh better than brown rice?
- Can you eat raw oats with milk?
- What happens if you eat moldy tomato sauce?
- How do you make special salmon fried rice in my time in Portia?
Most popular articles
- What leaves for salad?
- What can I eat on a soy free diet?
- What do you use mustard for?
- What do gluten-free people eat for dinner?
- How do you steep a large amount of tea?
- Can you make mac and cheese with water instead of milk?
- How do you make almond bark from scratch?
- Is Turkey better than Greece?
- Can you buy cream cheese frosting?
- Are tortillas vegetarian?