Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Table of Contents:
- How long can you keep tabbouleh in the refrigerator?
- Can diabetics eat tabbouleh?
- Is bulgur bad for diabetics?
- Is 8.4 a high blood sugar level?
- How long can you live with high blood sugar?
- Why do diabetics smell bad?
How long can you keep tabbouleh in the refrigerator?
Tabbouleh will keep well in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 4 days.
Can diabetics eat tabbouleh?
Khorasan Wheat Tabbouleh incorporates olive oil, lemon juice and khorasan wheat to create a recipe that is a good alternative to wheat-based recipes for diabetics.
Is bulgur bad for diabetics?
As a high-fiber food, bulgur wheat makes an excellent addition to a fiber-rich, low-fat diet and can help anyone manage their weight. Numerous studies over the last decade have shown that eating more whole grains leads to lower rates of type II diabetes.
Is 8.4 a high blood sugar level?
If HbA1c is more than 48 mmol/mol or fasting blood glucose is more than 11 mmol/L, your blood sugar is high. For most people without diabetes, normal blood sugar levels are: between 4 and to 6 mmol/L before meals. less than 8 mmol/L two hours after eating.
How long can you live with high blood sugar?
However, there is good news – people with type 1 diabetes have been known to live for as long as over 85 years with the condition.
Why do diabetics smell bad?
When your body can't get energy from glucose, it burns fat in its place. The fat-burning process creates a buildup of acids in your blood called ketones, which leads to DKA if untreated. Fruity-smelling breath is a sign of high levels of ketones in someone who already has diabetes.
- What should I cook now?
- Can you pop popcorn that didn't pop?
- What do vegetarians eat when camping?
- Is it bad to drink too much bitters?
- Is Mango a spring fruit?
- Are frozen hash browns cooked?
- How do vegans plan meals?
- How long can I keep fresh ginger root in the fridge?
- Can you replace milk with soy milk in pancakes?
- Can I use regular sugar instead of powdered sugar?
- Can I eat expired cheese?
- Does gluten free help lose belly fat?
- Does St-Germain go off?
- How long do pickles need to sit after canning?
- Does wild rice stay crunchy?
- When can I give my baby toast?
- What is meatless meat made from?
- How do I take food photos on my phone?
- What causes loss of taste in the mouth?
- How long does it take for dairy free cheese to melt?