Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Table of Contents:
- What are the two things people never eat?
- What have teeth but Cannot eat?
- Why did the beautiful girl throw the butter?
- What has legs but Cannot walk?
- What has 1000 legs but Cannot walk?
- What animal has 4 legs but can't walk?
- What has ring but no finger?
- What has keys but no lock?
- What does everyone have but never lose?
What are the two things people never eat?
|Q: What are two things people never eat before breakfast?||A: Lunch and supper.|
|Q: Why did the man throw a bucket of water out the window?||A: He wanted to see the waterfall.|
|Q: Why did the man throw the butter out the window?||A: He wanted to see the butterfly.|
What have teeth but Cannot eat?
Explanation: As per the riddle, a comb has teeth but it can't bite. Other inanimate objects with teeth like a saw, zipper, or gear can bite you. Hence comb is the correct answer.
Why did the beautiful girl throw the butter?
Because she wanted to see a butterfly. A girl goes to her mother's funeral and meets the man of her dreams but she doesn't get his name or number. ...
What has legs but Cannot walk?
The answer for What has four legs, but can't walk? Riddle is “Table.”
What has 1000 legs but Cannot walk?
The Muppet Show1976 Hey, question: What has 1,000 legs but can't walk? Five hundred pairs of pants!
What animal has 4 legs but can't walk?
What has four legs, but can't walk? A table.
What has ring but no finger?
What has a ring but no finger? A telephone or alarm.
What has keys but no lock?
What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in? Answer: A computer keyboard.
What does everyone have but never lose?
Everyone has it but no one can lose it. What is it? Answer: A shadow.
- What can you eat at Waffle House on Weight Watchers?
- How many calories are in egg and potato salad?
- Should you use good tequila for margaritas?
- What's a good side dish for scrambled eggs?
- When should I add coconut milk to a curry?
- What can you do with dried tomatoes?
- Can I make pancakes and freeze them?
- How do you stir-fry vegetables without burning them?
- Which is healthier pineapple or watermelon?
- How is Mezcal different from tequila?
- What meals do vegetarians eat?
- Is granola low in fat?
- What is a green vegetable salad made of?
- Can you eat raw tahini?
- What is bruschetta topping called?
- Can you save burrata cheese?
- What's the best thing to bring to a potluck?
- What do you put in a ginger salad?
- What's in a kir royale cocktail?
- What brand of Rice Krispies are vegan?