Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Table of Contents:
- Can you freeze lentil stew?
- Why did my soup turn red?
- Is lentil soup good for an upset stomach?
- Does Coca Cola help your stomach?
- Can Coca Cola make you poop?
Can you freeze lentil stew?
HOW TO STORE LENTIL SOUP AND FREEZE LENTIL SOUP: Place in an air-tight container and keep in fridge for up to 5 days. To freeze, place in a freezer-safe container and freeze. You can keep this soup in the freezer for 4-5 months.
Why did my soup turn red?
Probably the turmeric. It can lend and orange hue, like a poor mans saffron, but the color is probably muddied by the chicken and bouillon. The things that really give a soup its colour in this set are the chicken, onion, and turmeric.
Is lentil soup good for an upset stomach?
This recipe here is a variation of a soup I make whenever I have an upset stomach. It's full of healing spices and vegetables, and made with soft red lentils for easier digestion. I sautéed the vegetables in coconut oil before, also to make them softer and easier to digest.
Does Coca Cola help your stomach?
Fizzy drinks and sodas don't have much success in relieving an upset stomach, but the air bubbles or real ginger can help the GI tract in its digestion a little bit.
Can Coca Cola make you poop?
So it comes as no surprise that country has welcomed Coca-Cola Plus as a health drink — because it makes you poop. According to The Wall Street Journal, the fizzy drink contains a high-fiber substance called indigestible dextrin, which increases the body's ability to remove waste.
- What is brown rice best for?
- Are goulash and spaghetti the same?
- Do bars make old fashioned?
- What can be used instead of cream in Quiche?
- Is chicken noodle soup vegan?
- What are the five pulses?
- How Healthy Is Dal?
- How do you make a homemade family cookbook?
- What is the best way to make hash browns from scratch?
- What are the best French Champagnes?
- Do you cook pasta sauce separately?
- Is Idahoan mashed potatoes healthy?
- Does a cup go over or under?
- What happens if you eat bad cheddar cheese?
- What's a good cheese for grilled cheese?
- Why does a Moscow Mule need to be in a copper cup?
- What is Peruvian pepper?
- What's the difference between a highball glass and a Collins glass?
- Can you eat the skin on roasted beets?
- Who makes maple flavored whiskey?