Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Table of Contents:
- What kind of sauce is on Arby's Gyros?
- What can I put tzatziki on?
- Why is my Greek yogurt not sour?
- What does yogurt taste like when it's bad?
- Is lumpy yogurt OK to eat?
- Can you get sick from eating yogurt?
What kind of sauce is on Arby's Gyros?
What can I put tzatziki on?
A platter of salted raw tomatoes and cucumbers becomes an instant salad when topped with tzatziki as a dressing. Bread is smeared with tzatziki and topped with grilled meats or vegetables for a crostini or bruschetta style snack that pairs well with Greek wines, like these Artichoke and Eggplant skewers.
Why is my Greek yogurt not sour?
Raw milk yogurt is runny for two reasons: 1) raw milk is rich in food enzymes and these food enzymes will continue to digest the milk and produce runny or liquid yogurt and 2) raw milk's proteins have not been denatured through heat.
What does yogurt taste like when it's bad?
Yogurt has a fresh and pleasant smell. If it starts to smell more like sour cream, it's time for it to go. Off taste. If it doesn't taste right, throw it out.
Is lumpy yogurt OK to eat?
Curdled yogurt is completely fine to eat, as long as it does not have a bad smell or noticeably bad texture. Yogurt can curdle by sitting in the fridge, or by being heated up too much while cooking.
Can you get sick from eating yogurt?
There aren't many reported side effects, but there have been cases of people getting sick from yogurt contaminated with disease-causing bacteria. Be careful to choose yogurt that has been prepared and stored properly.
- What kind of whiskey goes with coffee?
- How did the bloody Mary get its name?
- Is Italian or ranch dressing healthier?
- What vegetables go best with tahini?
- Is cauliflower supposed to stink?
- How do you know when onions are ready to pick?
- Is homemade oat milk healthy?
- How do you spell Fazool?
- How long do you keep spices in pho?
- How long is whipped cream in a can good for?
- What cream thickens whipped?
- Is Cracker Barrel open on Thanksgiving?
- What is tomato panzanella?
- Can you eat pudding for breakfast?
- What is memmi sauce?
- How do you fight a cold before it starts?
- What is in a spring mix salad?
- Is natural applesauce good for you?
- What are the ingredients in a Tom Collins?
- Is Mojito high in alcohol?