Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Table of Contents:
- What happens if you put too much vegetable oil in a cake?
- Can you use water instead of milk to make muffins?
- What tastes good with muffins?
- Why is American breakfast so unhealthy?
What happens if you put too much vegetable oil in a cake?
Extra Oil or Water If you've added to much oil or water to your mix then you'll need to compensate with extra dry ingredients. You'll need to add some additional flour to even out your mix.
Can you use water instead of milk to make muffins?
Water. You can use water in most baking recipes that call for milk. Use 1 cup of water and 1-1/2 teaspoons of butter for every 1 cup of milk called for in the recipe. The extra butter will help your baked goods stay moist.
What tastes good with muffins?
Here are our favorite muffin hacks to try.
- Eat open-faced. Slice those tender muffins in half and slather with warm butter, cream cheese or peanut butter. ...
- Saute in butter. ...
- Turn 'em inside out! ...
- Top with sauce. ...
- Dip and toast (French toast, that is) ...
- Master new appetizers. ...
- Serve with ice cream. ...
- Broil up some s'mores.
Why is American breakfast so unhealthy?
You probably wouldn't want to think about it before having your morning cup of coffee, but that cereal in your bowl can contain about 18 grams of added sugar. The typical American breakfast tends to be heavy with processed foods like toaster-pastries, waffles and cereals, all of which are loaded with added sugars.
- Does Chick-Fil-A have chicken tortilla soup now?
- What is unhealthy for lunch?
- Why is my salsa too tomatoey?
- How long does it take to boil a russet potato?
- What fruit should you eat before bed?
- Does rice need to be cold for fried rice?
- Does Irish latte have alcohol?
- Can you eat turban squash skin?
- What do you serve with Swedish meatballs?
- Will turmeric yellow teeth?
- What food is served at Churchill Downs?
- Is powdered sugar normal sugar?
- Is whole leaf tea better?
- Can you reheat tuna pasta bake in the microwave?
- How long do pineapple cups last?
- How many different ways are there to cook an egg?
- Can you cook lentils in a microwave?
- What's a famous Italian drink?
- What is the difference between elderflower liqueur and cordial?
- What can you do with ground ginger?