Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Table of Contents:
- What foods is Massachusetts famous for?
- What should I shop in Boston?
- Why is Boston so expensive?
- Is it safe to walk around Boston at night?
- Is Boston a safe city?
- Are Bostonians rude?
- What is the bad part of Boston?
- Is Boston more dangerous than NYC?
- What is the safest large city in America?
- Where is the ghetto in LA?
- Is Boston safer than Chicago?
- Is 60K a good salary in Chicago?
- Is Boston colder than Chicago?
- Is it cheaper to live in Chicago or Boston?
- How far is Chicago from Boston?
- How many hours drive from Chicago to Boston?
- Is Boston as big as Chicago?
- Is London bigger than Chicago?
- Is London bigger than New York?
- Is Chicago better than Boston?
- What is the coldest month in Boston?
- Is Boston cheaper than NYC?
- What cities are similar to Boston?
- Does Boston feel like big city?
- Which city is most like Chicago?
- What city is most like Seattle?
What foods is Massachusetts famous for?
The State's Best Plates Massachusetts natives are nuts for their state's go-to foods, too, whether it's Irish soda bread, fish 'n' chips, cider doughnuts or maple sugar candy.
What should I shop in Boston?
5 Top Boston Shopping Spots
- Newbury Street in Boston. (Courtesy of Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau)
- The North End in Boston. (Courtesy of Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau)
- SoWa Open Market in Boston. (Courtesy of SoWa Boston)
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets. (Courtesy of Wrentham Village Premium Outlets)
Why is Boston so expensive?
in Boston, said Boston is so expensive because the demand for housing is much greater than the supply. The high demand is the result of all of the universities, hospitals and industry in Boston. ... “There are more and more people coming to Boston and not enough places for them to live.”
Is it safe to walk around Boston at night?
I'd say in any city, walking the streets at midnight can be risky. It's best no matter were you are to always be on your guard and aware of your surroundings. Boston at midnight is no more dangerous than any other city at midnight. In all honesty you won't get in any problems unless your looking for trouble.
Is Boston a safe city?
Boston sees 655 violent crimes per 100,000, making the city less safe than 83 percent of US cities. The violent crime rate in Boston is nearly double the national violent crime rate. People in Boston have a 1 out of 153 chance of becoming a victim of crime, compared to a 1 in 296 in the state of Massachusetts.
Are Bostonians rude?
People in Boston are upfront. This may seem rude at first but if someone is friendly or kind, you know that it's genuine. Bostonians are usually egalitarian and not just economically, but socially too, which can be off-putting to a few, especially if they are not self-deprecating.
What is the bad part of Boston?
Is Boston more dangerous than NYC?
You will feel safer living in Boston than in New York. Even though New York is more dangerous, its crime rates are lower than the national average. ... Boston, on the other side, is one of the safest cities in the United States. It is more peaceful to live in Boston than in NYC.
What is the safest large city in America?
Top 5 most surprisingly safe big cities in America
- New York City, New York.
- Los Angeles, California.
- Washington, District of Columbia.
- Chicago, Illinois.
- Boston, Massachusetts.
Where is the ghetto in LA?
Skid Row is a neighborhood in Downtown Los Angeles....
|Skid Row, Los Angeles|
|County||County of Los Angeles|
Is Boston safer than Chicago?
While neither city is ranked among the safest cities in their own states, Boston neighborhoods have a much lower crime rate than Chicago. Boston has noticeably lower rates in everything from violent crime to property crimes such as burglary and motor vehicle theft.
Is 60K a good salary in Chicago?
Well, 60K is the average salary of a household in Chicago. However, a lot depends on the job you are doing, or your work experience and many other things. If you are someone with exceptionally brilliant skillsets and knowledge of your specialization, earning more than 60K shouldn't be a problem for you.
Is Boston colder than Chicago?
Chicago is consistently about 10 degrees colder than Boston on an average day in the winter. That difference feels pretty big because while 30 - 35 degrees is cold, 20 - 25 degrees is really cold. Chicago winters are also longer, and yet Chicago summers are uncomfortably hot more often than Boston summers too.
Is it cheaper to live in Chicago or Boston?
In comparison between Boston and Chicago, Boston is more expensive than the Chicago. The city is 24.
How far is Chicago from Boston?
How many hours drive from Chicago to Boston?
Is Boston as big as Chicago?
Boston: 89 square miles The city's land area is just 48 square miles, which is about one-fifth the size of Chicago.
Is London bigger than Chicago?
Greater London has more than three times Chicago's population, and covers about 3–4 times the land area too. ... Chicago and its suburbs sprawl out up to 50 miles or more around the lake and into the prairies; Demographia estimates 7000 square km of contiguous urbanized land surrounds Chicago.
Is London bigger than New York?
The Differences Between Living in NYC Vs London. ... The UK capital city is comparable in population to New York City, totaling around 8.
Is Chicago better than Boston?
Chicago has certain advantages over Boston. It is much larger, and so it is has a greater variety of things to do: more theaters, restaurants, and events. Culturally, Chicago is probably a bit more vibrant.
What is the coldest month in Boston?
Is Boston cheaper than NYC?
The Cost of Living in Boston vs. ... Cost of living is probably high on your list when deciding whether to live in Boston vs. NYC. The two cities make the list of top 3 most expensive cities in the United States, but New York is more expensive.
What cities are similar to Boston?
Having just returned from a trip to Boston, I would argue that San Francisco, California is very similar to Boston. They are both large port cities with very successful financial districts, but also contain several distinct and vibrant ethnic neighborhoods.
Does Boston feel like big city?
“Big City, Small-Town Feel” While Boston's a big city, its surrounding suburbs have a distinctly small-town feel. That's one of the reasons Boston's known as a great place to start and raise a family. Even within the city, there are spots that make you forget you're in a bustling urban city center.
Which city is most like Chicago?
What city is most like Seattle?
When looking only at population, Seattle is most similar to cities such as Las Vegas, Vancouver, Milwaukee, Portland, Cleveland, and Sacramento. When comparing land area, St. Louis, Cleveland, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Sacramento, and Las Vegas are all fairly close.
- What is a 9-inch cake pan?
- How hot are relleno peppers?
- How should you cook your burger?
- Why do bell peppers get brown spots?
- Is a rotten banana a chemical change?
- What is the difference between chicken breast and chicken cutlets?
- Can I pop popcorn in my air fryer?
- How do you know if pancetta is cooked?
- What pairs well with biscuits and gravy?
- Is it normal for pickles to float?
- Which butter is best for cookies?
- How do you get panko to stick to chicken?
- Will boiling water freeze faster than cold water?
- How do you make homemade gel ink?
- How long do spices last in Mason jars?
- What can I use instead of heavy cream for Alfredo sauce?
- What is the best brand of orgeat?
- How much is a 3 tier cake at Walmart?
- What can I substitute for Frank's Red Hot Sauce?
- Why does my lobster taste fishy?