Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Can cubed steak be a little pink?
Table of Contents:
- Why does my back hurt when I have to pee?
- When should I be worried about lower back pain?
- Can bowel problems cause lower back pain?
- Why does my lower back hurt while sitting?
- Why does my lower back hurt and my stomach?
- Why is my stomach tender and bloated?
- What causes lower abdominal and back pain in females?
- What female problems cause back pain?
- When should you worry about pelvic pain?
Why does my back hurt when I have to pee?
Kidney stones or stones in the ureter (the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder) can cause pain in the lower back. This pain may also radiate to the groin and is often accompanied by painful or frequent urination. An infection in the kidney can also cause back pain and frequent urination.
When should I be worried about lower back pain?
If your lower back pain is accompanied by other troubling symptoms, it may require immediate medical attention. Seek immediate medical care if your lower back pain is experienced in tandem with any of the following symptoms: Increasing weakness in your legs. Loss of bladder and/or bowel control.
Can bowel problems cause lower back pain?
The blockage in your colon or rectum can cause a dull pain that extends from your abdomen to your lower back. Sometimes, back pain caused by a tumor or infection could have constipation as a side effect.
Why does my lower back hurt while sitting?
A common reason your back may hurt is from bad posture while seated. Sitting in a slouched or hunched over position can put strain on the discs — the fluid-filled cushions that protect the vertebrae from rubbing together. This may be worsened by an underlying medical condition.
Why does my lower back hurt and my stomach?
Back pain often occurs because some people who are experiencing stress tense their muscles unconsciously. Stomach pain and bloating are more common in people who have stress as well as an underlying condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Why is my stomach tender and bloated?
Abdominal bloating is when the abdomen feels full and tight. It commonly occurs due to a buildup of gas somewhere in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Bloating causes the belly to look larger than usual, and it may also feel tender or painful. Fluid retention in the body can also lead to bloating.
What causes lower abdominal and back pain in females?
In women, pelvic pain may be a sign of menstrual cramps, ovulation, or a gastrointestinal issue such as a food intolerance. It can also develop due to a more serious problem. Sometimes, pelvic pain is an indicator of an infection or issue with the reproductive system or other organs in the area.
What female problems cause back pain?
Kidney and digestive issues, including pancreatitis and gallstones, can cause low-back discomfort that patients might assume is spine pain. In women, uterine fibroids and endometriosis are notorious for causing core pain that can radiate into the back.
When should you worry about pelvic pain?
If your symptoms persist for more than 24 hours and include fever, chills, back pain, nausea or vomiting, you should see your doctor immediately.
- What should I put on a salmon burger?
- What to do with fresh stinging nettles?
- Which brand has the best butter pecan ice cream?
- Does Malibu taste like alcohol?
- Should you cook a turkey crown upside down?
- How do you make a spongy moist cake?
- How long will fresh squeezed lemonade last?
- How do you pipe mashed potatoes with a piping bag?
- Can babies eat artichokes?
- What is the difference between truffle and chocolate?
- What is NZ Ling fish?
- What is mean by Booyha?
- How do you smoke tri-tip on a charcoal grill?
- What candy is peanut free?
- Is the gizzard the neck?
- What can you do with pate?
- How do you cook a quarter duck?
- Are you supposed to eat the skin on sausage?
- What temperature should marmalade set at?
- How can I make my chocolate cake more bitter?