Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Table of Contents:
- What can I use instead of lime in guacamole?
- How do you spice up wholly guacamole?
- Why do we say holy moly?
- What does Holy Moly mean?
- Who says Holy guacamole?
- What did Robin say to Batman holy?
- Does Robin have a catchphrase?
- Does Batman have a catchphrase?
- What did Batman say when starting the Batmobile?
- Who currently owns the original Batmobile?
- Did Robin have a car?
- What is Batman's motto?
- Why does Batman never kill?
- What is Batman's weakness?
- What is the best Batman quote?
- How old is Batman?
- Why do we fall quotes?
- Who says why so serious?
- Who cut Joker's mouth?
- Why is font style so serious?
- Why so serious my father was a drinker?
- Do I really look like a guy with a plan monologue?
- What does Joker really want?
- Would you like to know which ones were cowards?
- What does the Joker say in Dark Knight?
What can I use instead of lime in guacamole?
Vinegar can make a good substitute for lime juice in recipes such as ceviche, salad dressing, salsa, and guacamole.
How do you spice up wholly guacamole?
Sprinkle in Some Salt and Pepper This might seem obvious, but something as simple as salt and pepper can really bring out the flavors in a bland, store-bought guacamole. I recommend adding sea salt and fresh cracked red pepper for the best flavor transformation.
Why do we say holy moly?
Holy Moly (also spelled Holy Moley) is an exclamation of surprise that dates from at least 1892. It is most likely a minced oath, a cleaned-up version of a taboo phrase such as "Holy Moses".
What does Holy Moly mean?
express surprise, amazement
Who says Holy guacamole?
What did Robin say to Batman holy?
Robin shouts, "Holy Oleo!" to which Catwoman humorously retorts, "I didn't know you could yodel." Oleo is a term that was a lot more common in 1966 than it is today.
Does Robin have a catchphrase?
Robin of the Batman TV series is noted for his many catchphrase "Holy..." exclamations. The lines in the 1960s TV series were uttered by Burt Ward who played Robin, who delivered the exclamations in a nasal voice.
Does Batman have a catchphrase?
"Batman has no limits," "This city needs me" and other memorable sayings from the 'Batman' trilogy.
What did Batman say when starting the Batmobile?
“Robin, get in the Batmobile so we can go fight crime since that's what we do as crime fighters: we fight crime. So let's quit standing around here, jibber jabbering next to the Batmobile, and go fight some crime.” Batman: What's wrong?
Who currently owns the original Batmobile?
Did Robin have a car?
In the 1990s Robin series featuring Tim Drake, Robin had his own tricked-out car called the Redbird. The Redbird was an important plot device at the beginning of the book due to Robin having more autonomy from Batman than previous Robins.
What is Batman's motto?
I am vengeance
Why does Batman never kill?
First, Batman does not want to be murderer. He dedicates his life to being able to stop his opponents without lethal force. Second, he worries that once he crosses that line, he will not cross back. Third, he wants to believe that even the worst criminal can be stil be saved.
What is Batman's weakness?
Batman's greatest weaknesses such as his humanity, vulnerability, and moralities - while weakening him - are also his greatest strengths. Batman is not a one-dimensional character, which is what has always made his history and stories in DC Comics' the greatest.
What is the best Batman quote?
75 best Batman quotes
- “ I'm Batman.” – Bruce Wayne/Batman, Batman Begins.
- “ The night is darkest just before the dawn. ...
- “ I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger.” – The Joker, The Dark Knight.
- “ Endure, Master Wayne. ...
- “ Your anger gives you great power. ...
- “ ...
- “ ...
How old is Batman?
77 years old
Why do we fall quotes?
Bruce Wayne : I wanted to save Gotham. I failed. Alfred Pennyworth : Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
Who says why so serious?
Why so serious? is a famous line from the movie The Dark Knight. Spoken by the villainous Joker, it plays on his clownish appearance and cheerful demeanor, which stays in place even while he does violent or gruesome things.
Who cut Joker's mouth?
According to the Joker, his wife – who used to tell him he needed to “smile more” – got into trouble with gambling sharks who “carved her face”. As they didn't have money for surgery and he wanted to “see her smile again” and let her know he didn't care about the scars, he disfigured his own mouth in solidarity.
Why is font style so serious?
why so serious is a trademark of Fonts by Nab-Now. why so serious is a font by Fonts by Nab-Now, designed by Chris Vile in 2014.
Why so serious my father was a drinker?
My father, was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. ... He turns to me and says, "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife.
Do I really look like a guy with a plan monologue?
JOKER: Y'know, I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us, Harvey. ... JOKER: Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Dent's hand is trembling.
What does Joker really want?
That's what the Joker wants. Everything he does is to taunt Batman into killing him. ... The Joker wants Batman to kill him because he perfectly embodies chaos and anarchy and wants to prove a point to everyone that people are basically more chaotic than orderly. This is why he is so scary: we are worried he may be right.
Would you like to know which ones were cowards?
So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?”
What does the Joker say in Dark Knight?
The Joker: Don't talk like you're one of them! You're not, even if you'd like to be. To them you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out—like a leper.
- Is Garlic Mustard safe to eat?
- How do you fix runny chocolate truffles?
- Why did the woman bake a little cake?
- What can you cook on a Cobb?
- How long will Bisquick biscuits last?
- What is the best blade sharpener?
- How do you know if clams are dead?
- Can Bacon be canned?
- Is Coquito the same as eggnog?
- Can you use oil instead of butter in icing?
- What state has best barbecue?
- Can I use fresh tomatoes instead of stewed?
- Can I use sauvignon blanc for cooking?
- What is the fennel oil?
- What is 3 way Skyline Chili?
- Where is the baby in the King Cake?
- How does potato peel get rid of white and GREY hair?
- What can I do if my stuffing is too salty?
- What does cooked rutabaga taste like?
- Can lemon juice irritate your throat?