How many S mores can Kora make if she has 20 graham crackers?
What are S mores called in England?
You always want 'some more' hence the name. We've recently taken up camping in the UK and have purchased all the necessary gear. I wanted to carry on the tradition of Smores with my daughter but became a bit unstuck when it came to sourcing Graham Crackers.
Are there smores in England?
Yes, the prevalent brand in the UK seems to be Nabisco Graham Crackers available from Ocado, Tesco and Amazon. ... A bit thicker than a Graham Cracker but just as tasty and goes better with a cup of tea which is a must when camping. So the ingredients list for British S'mores is: Large marshmallows.
Do the British eat's mores?
The marshmallow will start to melt the chocolate and the result should be a delicious albeit gooey mess. People make many different variations of s'mores using different types of cookies/biscuits and chocolates, so you could try this in the UK using whichever biscuits and chocolate you prefer.
Where can I buy graham crackers in the UK?
Graham Crackers are available from the following UK Online stores: Amazon. eBay. American Sweets....Sadly, and we have checked quite a bit, Graham Crackers are NOT available in the major UK supermarkets including:
Can I use Marie biscuits instead of graham crackers?
Plain whole wheat flour can also be used as a substitute, but the resulting texture would be different from that of graham flour. Substitutions: Substitute with plain cookie such as vanilla wafers, shortbread, ginger snaps, Marie biscuits, digestive biscuits (British) by Mcvitie's.
- How long should you leave chutney to mature?
- What foods would you mince?
- Is it safe to use aluminum foil in broiler?
- What language is Halupki?
- How can I reduce liver inflammation?
- Is broccoli cheddar soup good for sore throat?
- How long do I fry frozen fish?
- What happens if you eat cream cheese that has been left out?
- Is there a lot of sugar in popsicles?
- What is a healthy simple lunch?
Most popular articles
- Can you plant a celery stalk?
- What does Tom Kha mean in Thai?
- Can you salt meat before you freeze it?
- What is a jumbo dog?
- Can I substitute jam for chutney?
- What is crushed tomatoes in puree?
- What is the healthiest non meat burger?
- Do mirror glaze cakes taste good?
- How do you make store bought salsa taste better?
- How do you turn a box of pasta into sauce?