Why do British people say bananas?
The correct answer to your question is that the word “too” isn't spelled “tu” or “tue”. If it were, the British, who tend to retain a long-u pronunciation more than Americans do, would pronounce it “tyou” instead of “too”, articulating the “u” spelling.
What do you call bananas?
"A bunch of bananas is called a 'hand,' and an individual banana is called a 'finger.
How does pee taste like?
The urine is astringent, sweet, white and sharp. The last is known today as the urine of diabetes mellitus. English physician Thomas Willis noted the same relationship in 1674, reporting that diabetic piss tastes “wonderfully sweet as if it were imbued with honey or sugar.”
Does poop taste good?
Yes, Poo does actually taste good, some say it doesn't, only animal Poo doesn't taste good, you're own human waste tastes good becasue of our taste buds are immune to the stench of the schlizer you took in the toilet m8 are you dumb? Of course it doesn't taste delicious... ... Her feces are almost tasteless, faintly sweet.
Why is my urine tasteless?
Diabetes insipidus is so named because the large volume of urine that is excreted is tasteless, or “insipid,” rather than sweet, as is the case in diabetes mellitus, in which the urine may contain large quantities of glucose.
Is clear urine a sign of diabetes?
Patients with diabetes insipidus have high amounts of urine that is diluted (clear) because of this inability to control the amount of water in the urine. Most cases of diabetes insipidus occur because there isn't enough ADH, or because the kidneys are not responding properly to ADH.
Does water go straight to your bladder?
Drinking on an empty stomach. No matter what, all the water you drink won't be fully absorbed, as some will pass with urine and stool. That's normal, though, and makes for healthy #1's and #2's!
How long does it take water to go through your system to pee?
A healthy bladder can hold about 2 cups of urine before it's considered full. It takes your body 9 to 10 hours to produce 2 cups of urine. That's about as long as you can wait and still be in the safe zone without the possibility of damaging your organs.
- Is Delicata squash skin edible?
- What happened to bicks red hamburger relish?
- Which is hotter Anaheim or serrano pepper?
- Is Mei male or female?
- How old is candy cane from Tiktok?
- Do I need to cook smoked deer sausage?
- How do you store uncooked beans?
- What to do with shortening after frying?
- Can you mix Remy Martin with Coke?
- Can you eat chickpeas everyday?
Most popular articles
- Why Vodka is a ladies drink?
- What is the difference between Dutch process cocoa and regular cocoa?
- What is a substitute for bulgogi sauce?
- What kind of bread do Irish eat?
- Why do eggs give me the runs?
- How long can you keep persimmon pudding in the refrigerator?
- Why do people eat scrapple?
- Does a gas oven take longer to cook?
- What is the side effect of clove?
- What is a substitute for heavy cream when making ice cream?