Does Pineapple help feminine odor?
Pineapples might make your vagina smell and taste better, but it's not scientifically proven. We all want our vaginas to smell and taste as pleasant as possible, but while there are some stories floating around about how to do that, there is no real corresponding scientific research.
Why do I smell down there even after I shower?
Some causes of vaginal odor may include: Bacterial vaginosis (BV) This infection is caused by an overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina. Symptoms may include a strong, fishy odor and a thin, gray discharge.
Why do I poop a lot during my period?
These hormones stimulate muscle contractions in the uterus. These contractions help the body to shed the uterus lining. At the same time, the period hormones may stimulate muscle contractions in the intestines and bowels, which are close to the uterus, causing more frequent bowel movements.
Why does period blood smell bad?
The strong smell is likely due to the blood and tissues exiting the vagina along with bacteria. It's normal for the vagina to have bacteria, though the amount can fluctuate. The resulting “rotten” smell from bacteria mixed with menstrual flow shouldn't be strong enough for others to detect.
Can feel blood coming out during period?
It's perfectly normal to notice some clumps from time to time during your period. These are blood clots that may contain tissue. As the uterus sheds its lining, this tissue leaves the body as a natural part of the menstrual cycle.
- How can I feed a family of 4 for cheap?
- Can you eat baby clams?
- Is there a way to ripen a pineapple faster?
- Can you freeze raw burgers with egg?
- Is it OK to thaw and refreeze bread?
- Can black bean sauce go bad?
- Why is my fish skin not crispy?
- Does donut glaze harden?
- What fish is good batter?
- Can I bake cookies on Pyrex?
Most popular articles
- What can I make at home instead of buying?
- What kind of bread do Irish eat?
- Is freshly good for losing weight?
- How long can you keep persimmon pudding in the refrigerator?
- Are delivery meal kits worth it?
- What is a drink container called?
- How dangerous is Brazil for tourists?
- Why do eggs give me the runs?
- What happens if you dont thaw meat?
- Why does my meatloaf fall apart when sliced?