Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Table of Contents:
- What's the best German chocolate?
- What can I substitute for German chocolate?
- What kind of chocolate is German chocolate?
- What is the difference between German chocolate and dark chocolate?
- What is the difference between German chocolate and semisweet?
- How much does 2 cups of chocolate weigh?
- Is German chocolate like milk chocolate?
- Is German chocolate from Germany?
- What does German chocolate taste like?
- What do they call German chocolate cake in Germany?
- Is black forest gateau German?
- Why do they call it the Black Forest in Germany?
- Do Germans eat Black Forest cake?
- Is the Black Forest dangerous?
- What is the most dangerous animal in Germany?
- What is the most dangerous forest in the world?
- Why are there no snakes in Germany?
- Does Germany have any snakes?
- Are there black widows in Germany?
- What countries do not have any snakes?
- How many soldiers died from snake bites in Vietnam?
- What is the most dangerous thing in New Zealand?
- What is the most dangerous animal in Ireland?
- Where was the last wolf in Ireland killed?
- What is the most dangerous fish in Ireland?
- What was the worst storm in Ireland?
What's the best German chocolate?
Unexpectedly, fair-trade product Die gute Schokolade was named as one of the winners, alongside Swedish Marabou Mjölk Choklad, Merci Edel-Rahm and Milka Alpenmilch. Moser-Roth, provided by the discount supermarket chain Aldi, also placed near the top, as cited by German media.
What can I substitute for German chocolate?
For every ounce of German chocolate called for in a recipe, substitute one tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa, one tablespoon plus one teaspoon of granulated sugar and one teaspoon of vegetable shortening. Mix in with the other ingredients, stirring well.
What kind of chocolate is German chocolate?
German Sweet Chocolate German's® Sweet Chocolate is a dark baking chocolate created by the Walter Baker & Company employee, Samuel German (hence the name), who developed the chocolate in 1852. He thought this type of chocolate would be convenient for bakers as the sugar is already added to it.
What is the difference between German chocolate and dark chocolate?
German sweet chocolate is dark baker's chocolate with sugar added. It did not come from Germany, but is named after the creator of the chocolate, Samuel German. Unsweetened chocolate used in devil's food cake creates a dark, chocolate cake mixed with the same amount of sugar used in German chocolate cake.
What is the difference between German chocolate and semisweet?
German sweet chocolate is sweeter than semi-sweet chocolate because it contains a higher proportion of sugar. Semi-sweet chocolate is made by adding sugar to unsweetened chocolate. ... German sweet chocolate contains more sugar than semi-sweet chocolate, typically 60 percent or more.
How much does 2 cups of chocolate weigh?
2 cups of chocolate chips in grams
|gram kilogram pound ounce|
|Calculate!||Significant Figures: 2 3 4 5|
|Results 2 US cups of chocolate chips weighs 320 grams. (or precisely grams. All values are approximate).|
Is German chocolate like milk chocolate?
Typically, German chocolate from Germany can be substituted in any recipe calling for milk chocolate, whether used solid or melted. Chill well before chopping if necessary. Baker's German chocolate is a semi-sweet chocolate and can be used in any recipe calling for semi-sweet chocolate.
Is German chocolate from Germany?
Contrary to what many people believe, this cake did not originate in Germany. It is actually an American recipe. In 1852 Samuel German, an English American Baker who worked for Baker's Chocolate Company, created a new type of dark baking chocolate.
What does German chocolate taste like?
It tastes like chocolate cake, just not as rich as a regular chocolate. Thank you!! I found a couple recipes calling for dark chocolate, would you saw those are not “right”? Maybe semi-sweet chocolate would be best!
What do they call German chocolate cake in Germany?
She called the recipe "German's" chocolate after Samuel German, who invented the chocolate while working for Baker's Chocolate.
Is black forest gateau German?
Black Forest Cake is a traditional German dessert made with chocolate sponge cake layers filled with whipped cream and cherries. This delicious cake recipe is completely made from scratch and perfect for special occasions! Being born in Germany this cake was always one of my favorite desserts!
Why do they call it the Black Forest in Germany?
Legend has it they were inspired by Germany's Black Forest (Schwarzwald)—the spectacular mountain range in Baden-Württemberg. The Black Forest gets its name from the oppressive canopy of evergreens looming above the forest floor.
Do Germans eat Black Forest cake?
Authentic German Black Forest Cake, Schwarzwalder Kirschtorte is a delicious cake famous in Germany. Layers of chocolate cake, black cherries and kirsch.
Is the Black Forest dangerous?
No one is talking about it, but it exists. The Giant Deadly Kamikaze Black Forest Trail Snail is very real, and every bit as dangerous as its name implies. ... This lethal scourge of the Black Forest lies in wait now for the unsuspecting and uneducated.
What is the most dangerous animal in Germany?
What is the most dangerous forest in the world?
The following is a list of 10 most dangerous jungles in the world.
- Sambisa Forest. ...
- Hoia Baciu Forest, Romania. ...
- Crooked Forest. ...
- Tsingy Forest. Image: wikimedia.com. ...
- Daintree Rainforest. Image: wikimedia.com. ...
- Black Forest. Image: wikimedia.com. ...
- Aokigahara Forest. Image: wikimedia.com. ...
- Jog Falls Forest. Image: wikimedia.com.
Why are there no snakes in Germany?
Germany though a relatively small country compared to where I am from, India, has fairly large part of its area covered with forest (above 30%). Hence the wildlife is pretty much in existence in this country and so do snakes but in very low numbers. Last death due to a snake bite was around 30 years ago.
Does Germany have any snakes?
In Germany there are only two venomous snakes, the European adder and the European aspis viper (asp). ... Travellers are urgently advised to inform themselves about the local occurence of venomous snakes usually to be found at the travel destination, before starting the journey.
Are there black widows in Germany?
Visitors who are new to Germany are often curious to know what kinds of spiders to watch out for. Contrary to North America, where a small number of extremely venomous spiders exist, such as the black widow and the brown recluse, spiders in Germany are not as dangerous.
What countries do not have any snakes?
Ireland, Iceland, and New Zealand don't have any native species of snakes. Northern Canada, Russia (Siberia), Greenland, the southern tip of South America and Antarctica also don't have any snakes.
How many soldiers died from snake bites in Vietnam?
The United States Archives and other sources suggest that between 25 and 50 American soldiers a year were bitten by snakes during the war in Vietnam. Some 10,786 American soldiers died of non-combat causes, including 9,107 by accidents and 938 due to illness. Snake bites were not specified.
What is the most dangerous thing in New Zealand?
What is the most dangerous animal in Ireland?
The most dangerous animals in Ireland are all of the domesticated variety. Dogs, horses and cattle (or the mishandling of them) are what are responsible for the vast majority of animal related deaths and injuries in Ireland, which in any case are thankfully fairly rare occurrences.
Where was the last wolf in Ireland killed?
What is the most dangerous fish in Ireland?
The puffer fish, which has enough poison to kill 30 adults, is now on display at the National Sea Life aquarium in Bray, Co Wicklow. This is believed to be the first time the lethal fish, which is also known as the blowfish or fugu, can be seen in Ireland.
What was the worst storm in Ireland?
- What happens if I eat too many beets?
- Which is healthier stock or broth?
- What flavored water is the healthiest?
- Will a marshmallow explode in the microwave?
- What does Now we're cooking with fire mean?
- Why is my tuna casserole so dry?
- Which is better yellow or black mustard seeds?
- Are scallions and shallots the same?
- What are the health benefits of chayote squash?
- Can I replace herbs de Provence with Italian seasoning?
- Can I use normal apples for crumble?
- Why restaurant burgers taste better?
- Why Apple Is So Expensive?
- What flavors go with tuna?
- How long do you put frozen chicken in the crockpot?
- What's a good non-alcoholic substitute for gin?
- What is the difference between hors d'oeuvres and appetizers?
- Is Butter Cookie same as shortbread?
- Can you get drunk from cider?
- Does bok choy give you gas?