Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Can cubed steak be a little pink?
Table of Contents:
- Is burping a sign of heart attack?
- What does a mild heart attack feel like for a woman?
- How can you tell if a stroke is coming?
- What does a stroke feel like in your head?
- What time of day do most strokes occur?
- Can you feel a brain bleed?
Is burping a sign of heart attack?
Nausea or feeling sick on your stomach is a less common but possible symptom of a heart attack. Sometimes belching or burping can accompany nausea, and some patients have described a feeling like indigestion associated with a heart attack.
What does a mild heart attack feel like for a woman?
Pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach. Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort. Other signs such as breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness. As with men, women's most common heart attack symptom is chest pain or discomfort.
How can you tell if a stroke is coming?
Signs of Stroke in Men and Women
- Sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or difficulty understanding speech.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance, or lack of coordination.
What does a stroke feel like in your head?
It can be hard to recognize when someone is having a brain stem stroke. They may have some symptoms without the hallmark sign of weakness on one side of the body. Symptoms of brain stem stroke include: Vertigo, dizziness and loss of balance.
What time of day do most strokes occur?
In awake patients, more strokes occurred between 10 AM and noon than during any other 2-hour interval. From 8:00 to 10:00 AM, stroke symptoms were present on awakening in 44% of the patients; for 12% of the patients, it was unknown whether symptoms were present on awakening.
Can you feel a brain bleed?
Blood also irritates brain tissues, creating a bruise or bump called a hematoma, which can also place pressure on brain tissue. Occasionally, you won't feel any initial symptoms. When symptoms of brain hemorrhage appear, they may come as a combination of the following: A sudden and very severe headache.
- What is the best pasta to use for macaroni and cheese?
- What has the Easter Bunny got to do with Easter?
- What is a good meal prep to lose weight?
- What are the hottest wings in LA?
- Can you eat elk steak rare?
- What is the correct way to cut brie?
- How do you fix too stiff dough?
- Does Costco sell frozen meals?
- Where can I eat chowder in Boston?
- Can you Rotisserie a stuffed chicken?
- Can you use a 9-inch cake pans instead of 8?
- What is the best tasting bacon?
- What are the raw materials for cake?
- How do you roast beef in an electric frypan?
- What should not be refrigerated?
- How long should a meal last?
- Is chocolate the same in all languages?
- Are Dairy Queen salads good?
- Is it healthier to drink coffee or water?
- How much macaroni do you need for 2?