Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Can cubed steak be a little pink?
Table of Contents:
- Can I use lemon instead of vinegar?
- Is one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar enough?
- Can you drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar straight?
- Is 2 tablespoons of ACV too much?
Can I use lemon instead of vinegar?
Since the acidic content of lemon juice is less when compared to vinegar you might have to double the quantity of vinegar. For example, if recipe calls for 1 teaspoon of vinegar, use 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
Is one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar enough?
Apple cider vinegar can help manage blood sugar, improve symptoms of PCOS and promote weight loss. A typical dose is 1–2 tablespoons (15–30 ml) mixed with water and taken before or after meals. Research doesn't support claims that it can improve digestion and prevent heart disease, cancer or infection.
Can you drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar straight?
Apple Cider Vinegar Uses and Dosage There's a lot of acid in it, so drinking vinegar straight isn't recommended. It can cause problems, like eroding the enamel of your teeth, if you get too much. If you're looking to use it for health reasons, most people say to add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water or tea.
Is 2 tablespoons of ACV too much?
Common dosages range from 1–2 teaspoons (5–10 mL) to 1–2 tablespoon (15–30 mL) per day mixed in a large glass of water. It's best to start with small doses and avoid taking large amounts. Too much vinegar can cause harmful side effects, including tooth enamel erosion and potential drug interactions.
- What mojo means?
- What is the characteristic of appetizer?
- Does Gatorade and alcohol get you drunk?
- Can you eat the skin from butternut squash?
- Are artichokes toxic to dogs?
- Can I use bread flour instead of all purpose for muffins?
- What is the ratio of water to vinegar for pickles?
- Can I cut lamb roast into steaks?
- How do you store apple crisp after baking?
- What is the difference between a Dutch oven and a stock pot?
- How can I make money fast ASAP?
- How do you tell when a butternut squash is ripe?
- Are tannins in wine bad for you?
- Does Spain eat dinner late?
- Can you put too much salt in sourdough bread?
- Can I cut a roast before cooking?
- What is instant coffee powder?
- Is eating avocado good for acne?
- How do you serve white rum?
- What can I do with too many runner beans?