Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Can cubed steak be a little pink?
Table of Contents:
- Can I use normal milk in a curry?
- Can I replace coconut milk with regular milk in curry?
- Can I mix coconut milk and cow milk?
- Why does coconut milk separate in coffee?
- Is it OK to drink curdled coconut milk in coffee?
- Is it OK for coconut milk to be lumpy?
Can I use normal milk in a curry?
It's common to use cream. A good quality coconut milk is much fattier than dairy milk would be, so you'll be lacking some body to the sauce. By body do you mean bulk or flavour? Yes, Cow milk is used to make curries in Northern Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana.
Can I replace coconut milk with regular milk in curry?
If you don't like the taste of coconut milk (or some people also avoid coconut milk as it has a high fat content) then you could use either soy milk or almond milk as alternatives. However make sure that you use an unsweetened, unflavoured version of these milks.
Can I mix coconut milk and cow milk?
Unfortunately, you can't just substitute coconut milk 1:1 for “regular” milk in all recipes. It doesn't have the same proteins and sugars as cow's milk, so for finicky things like baking, it just won't work in exactly the same way.
Why does coconut milk separate in coffee?
Coconut milk is a suspension - a solid suspended in a liquid. Mixing an emulsion into another similar liquid base tends to remain emulsified. Mixing a suspension into another liquid, there is a distinct possibility that the two will re-separate, due to the heat-shock, & form clumps.
Is it OK to drink curdled coconut milk in coffee?
The plant milk has curdled and separated from the coffee and it is NOT NICE. It's not bad for you it just tastes like two different drinks in one thick, chunky sip.
Is it OK for coconut milk to be lumpy?
Nearly any brand new can of coconut milk will be chunky when you open it, and that has to do with how it is made. Organic coconut milk is made by simply blending coconut and water. Coconut milk is chunky because coconut is high in fat and less dense than water.
- Are Moscow Mules girly?
- Can I feed my dog grilled chicken?
- Who is the fake salesman in the office?
- What happens if you never fart?
- Do fruit pies need to be refrigerated?
- How do you make lamb fat crispy?
- How long should first round last?
- How do you become number one?
- Are Havarti and Gruyere similar?
- What happens if you don't eat fruits or vegetables?
- Is there an app that just counts carbs?
- How much is 16 oz cottage cheese in cups?
- Does chocolate lava cake have raw egg?
- What do you need for a Korean BBQ?
- What flavors go well with cinnamon?
- Does cheap liquor cause hangovers?
- Is Pinot Grigio A dry or sweet wine?
- Does queso dip have carbs?
- How many calories are in shrimp scampi at Red Lobster?
- What is the best way to get silk off of corn?