Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Does Popeyes have chicken pot pie?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Table of Contents:
- What is the most famous dessert in Belgium?
- What language is spoken in Belgium?
- Is English spoken in Belgium?
- Why does Belgium have 3 languages?
- How do you say hello in Belgium?
- Which part of Belgium is richer?
- Which language is not spoken in Belgium?
- What is the most spoken language in Belgium?
- How do I say thank you in Belgium?
- Is Belgium more French or Dutch?
- What is Belgian famous for?
- What are 3 interesting facts about Belgium?
- What is the best thing about Belgium?
What is the most famous dessert in Belgium?
What language is spoken in Belgium?
Is English spoken in Belgium?
Belgium has three official languages. Flemish Dutch, French and German. Flemish Dutch is spoken by 56% of the population, French 40%, and German 1%. Even though English isn't an official language of Belgium, it is still spoken by 55% of its people.
Why does Belgium have 3 languages?
Historically speaking, the country has had quite a wide variety of rulers, influencing how multilingual and multicultural Belgians are today. Due to their close proximity to these three countries, they have three official languages that divide Belgium into three main regions.
How do you say hello in Belgium?
Most people in Belgium speak French, with a small portion of the Belgian population speaking Dutch (Flemish)....Belgian Phrases.
|Hello: Salut||Pronounced: Sal oo|
|Goodbye: Au revoir||Pronounced: Oh ruh vwar|
|Good Evening: Bonsoir||Pronounced: Bon swar|
Which part of Belgium is richer?
Flanders remains the richest region with 18,949 euros on average. Wallonia is somewhat behind with 16,671, but the Brussels average is only 13,839 euros. Brussels includes several of the poorest municipalities like Molenbeek, Schaarbeek and Sint-Joost.
Which language is not spoken in Belgium?
What is the most spoken language in Belgium?
How do I say thank you in Belgium?
- “Thank you” in Dutch – Dankjewel. ...
- “Thank u” in Dutch – Dankje. ...
- “Thank you very much” in Dutch – Echt heel erg bedankt. ...
- “Super thanks” in Dutch – Superbedankt. ...
- “Thanks” in Dutch – T(h)anks. ...
- Formal “Thank you” in Dutch – Dankuwel. ...
- “Hearty thanks” in Dutch – Hartelijk dank. ...
- “Thank you a lot” in Dutch – Dank u zeer.
Is Belgium more French or Dutch?
|Languages of Belgium|
|Official||Dutch (1st: ~55%, 2nd: 16%, total: ~71%) French (1st: ~39%, 2nd: ~49%, total: ~88%) German (1st: 0.
What is Belgian famous for?
What is Belgium famous for? Belgium is world-famous for its chocolate, waffles, beer, and its national football team, the Red Devils. Belgium is also home to NATO headquarters and also to the European Parliament. Brussels is often referred to as the 'capital of the EU'.
What are 3 interesting facts about Belgium?
Interesting Facts About Belgium That You Didn't Know About
What is the best thing about Belgium?
Belgium is not only the land of waffles, beer, chocolate, and some of the best music festivals in the world but also of diamonds, surreal folk festivals, and a record-breaking political gridlock.