Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Can cubed steak be a little pink?
Table of Contents:
- Can I freeze leftover mashed potatoes?
- What protein goes with potato pancakes?
- What is good to serve with potato pancakes?
- What sides go with potato pancakes?
- Can you make pancakes with milk instead of water?
Can I freeze leftover mashed potatoes?
While potatoes don't have a good track record for freezing well, mashed potatoes are the exception. As long as your potatoes are coated with plenty of butter and cream, they're perfectly freezer-friendly.
What protein goes with potato pancakes?
Potato pancakes are typically served as either a side dish or an appetizer. I like to serve these patties alongside a whole roasted chicken, marinated and grilled steak, or with seared pork chops. These cakes also pair nicely with sauteed shrimp or baked salmon.
What is good to serve with potato pancakes?
It only takes 1 or 2 minutes with the food processor! Serve these classic potato pancakes with applesauce or sour cream. Top them with slices of smoked salmon and a dollop of sour cream and you have a fabulous easy lunch. They are great as a side dish with dinner or with a big breakfast or brunch as well.
What sides go with potato pancakes?
What Goes With Potato Pancakes?
- Applesauce: This is the usual accompaniment to potato pancakes, jarred or homemade. ...
- Horseradish Sauce: Mix prepared horseradish (or peel and grate a fresh root) with sour cream and chopped dill. ...
- Roasted Beets: Wrap them individually in foil.
Can you make pancakes with milk instead of water?
Milk not only adds flavor, but the milk fat is necessary for tender, moist pancakes. Plain water just won't give the same results. Milk can also be added in place of water in the "complete" mixes for a thicker texture.
- What kind of lightbulb goes over a stove?
- Which is healthier steamed or roasted broccoli?
- Is it OK to eat tomatoes while pregnant?
- How many calories are in a medium baked pork chop?
- How do I make sure my French toast is not soggy?
- Is Chili's margarita grilled chicken good?
- How long can beans sit out before going bad?
- Why are bean sprouts healthy?
- Why are salads mixed and heterogeneous mixtures?
- What is the difference between a tortilla in Spain and a tortilla in Latin America?
- How many calories in a bowl of chili from Chili's?
- Does ground pork have less fat than ground beef?
- How many calories are in 2 chocolate chip cookies from McDonald's?
- Can you eat the skin of purple eggplant?
- Will starving lower blood sugar?
- Will a pressure cooker explode?
- How long should I boil broccoli?
- Is canned chili healthy?
- What are good side dishes for lobster?
- What is the red tip on a banana?