Can you cook corn on the cob from frozen?
What's the best instant hot chocolate?
How can you tell if queso is bad?
How can you ripen bananas naturally?
Is KD mac and cheese healthy?
What can I add to hot chocolate?
What does caprese salad go with?
Does coffee with heavy cream break a fast?
Does Trader Joe's sell chipotles in adobo?
Is Alouette cheese the same as Boursin?
Can I keep wings warm in crockpot?
Can you defrost bread in an air fryer?
Can cubed steak be a little pink?
Table of Contents:
- How do I make sure my French toast is not soggy?
- How long do I cook frozen french toast sticks in air fryer?
- How many carbs are in Member's Mark French toast sticks?
- How many carbs are in cinnamon French toast sticks?
How do I make sure my French toast is not soggy?
Whisk together milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Transfer the mixture to a large baking dish. Soak the bread in the mixture about 20 seconds per side, then transfer to a separate baking sheet, so it doesn't get soggy.
How long do I cook frozen french toast sticks in air fryer?
How to re-heat frozen french toast sticks in the Air Fryer:
- Remove the frozen french toast sticks from the bag. Place in the air fryer and cook for 3 minutes at 400 degrees. Flip over and cook another 2 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings or serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
How many carbs are in Member's Mark French toast sticks?